To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Thursday, March 15, 2007



This is a background page made to use in the Funky Journal Swap and to cut up into ATC size and further layer for arttechniquesatcs AOM for April; Lynne Perella-style ATCs. I began with some inexpensive bright color acrylic paints that i scraped on with the side of a credit card. I then used more paint to stamp some images. The metallic gold stampings don't really show up on the scan. Next came spritzes of Color mist sprays. I then used dye ink and stamped some numbers. Lastly I added some slashes with soft pastels. I love the cheery colors. Puts me in the mood for spring!

On the piece I have cut off to use in the funky journal, I used 4 harmonizing color misters to give some color to the inside of the signature.

No comments: