To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Saturday, November 22, 2008

ATC using Layers of Color Stamps


I am having such a fun time using the Layers of Color stamps to create some projects. This ATC was made with a leftover piece of bristol board that was made from Susan Chong's saran wrap technique done with acrylic paint and spray mists. (Check out the Arttechniques Yahoo group or Susan's blog; Artsymama for details). The vintage image is from one of many vintage image CDs I have; found the scalloped border and thought it was perfect for the word, "Fleur." I thought it needed a little sparkle so added a small rhinestone to her hair. Love those tiny rhinestones!

2 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Sherre,
Thought I'd check in on your blog and I'm glad I did! Your ATC is beautiful. I must look at the techniques you used and try them. Can you recommend where to find some vintage image CD's? I'm kinda tired of the pics I have.
Regards,
Regina (in Albuquerque)

melody said...

oh sherre..that atc is so yummy! loved how you incorporated the LOC stamp! beautiful work!