To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Joy of Spring Digital Collage


It has been a beautiful sunny day in northern CA; around 70 degrees or so. Dan and I spent most of the day gardening; re-potting a rose, adding some annual color, and getting a bed ready for some azaleas. The bed used to have roses but we had to move them since the area gets a lot more shade than it used to.
I decided to relax by making a digital collage on the Joy of Spring. Althoug a few weeks away, it is hard not to be struck with spring fever!
I even got to read outside for a while today. The first time this year! Hyacinths (one of my favorite fragrances!), daffodils, and a few tulips are in full bloom in pots in the backyard. I love spring!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sherre - I really like these digital collages, you inspire me to make this a goal. I would probably not have tried this medium but you've inspired me to go outside my comfort zone...I can't wait to see what you do next!!

Once Upon a Cottage said...

Love your digital collages! Learning to go digital is on my list of things to do - but so far I've only gotten as far as admiring what other people are doing!

Have a Blessed and Creative Day!
Lennea