To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Arttechniques Skinny Books

I have been working on my skinny book pages with the theme of Winter. I should be able to post pictures in a day or so. I decided I had to join all 3 groups, so have 75 pages to make. I know, I am crazy, but I love to get a sample of everyone's work!
I have done a serendipity paper background, am adding punched snowflakes, a haiku I wrote myself, and the backs are embossed and distressed. Whoever invented serendipity paper did a good thing! I love to make it.
As soon as I finish the Skinny pages, I need to start my 120 pages for the 2009 Technique Fat Book. I will be making my Magazine Scrunchy technique. I'm happy I have a stack of magazines in my art room; I will need them for those 120 pages!! After this swap, I will have 240 pages of different techniques! Then it's finding the time to incorporate them into my art!
Hope your January is filled with warmth and fun projects!

No comments: