To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Getting Ready for the New Year

Getting ready for 2009 which looks to be an exciting year for art and my art groups! Look for exciting things happening in the Latest Trends and Arttechniques!
Working on our second volume of the Latest Trends book series is keeping me busy.
I hope to have some time to play with more of my Layers of Colors stamps also.
In Arttechniques, I need to make 75 Winter-themed Skinny Book pages. Of course I had to sign up for all 3 groups of 25!! I may use this quote from Albert Camus (one of my favorite quotes):
"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."
Albert Camus
And 120 pages for our second mammoth fat Book swap on techniques- this time with a recycled emphasis.
Wishing you and yours a blessed New Year filled with good things!

No comments: