To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Saturday, July 07, 2007

It Must Be Summer!

I haven't been posting too frequently. I am finding that going to the gym in the mornings cuts into my art time a bit. I am seeing some results, so plan on keeping it up. We had a HOT week weather-wise, but the lovely fog came in last night. Our natural air conditioning!
I am working on ATCs for the arttechniquesatc group, and finished my monoprints for the arttechniques main group. I am looking forward to seeing what the others have done!
Continuing working on projects for The Artists Circle; can't wait until I can tell you all about this group and project!
The July Challenge for the ZNE Design Team will also need to be done in the next week or so. Off to play!

No comments: