To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shaving Cream Marbling Technique



For some reason this is where the typing wants to start. These are samples from one tray of shaving cream and dye re-inkers. I used Nick Bantock colors. I was able to get 12 sheets done with one application of shaving cream. I just re-swirled the colors each time. I used Bristol Board paper. My hubby printed a sheet, and my son helped put in the color. I guess it was a macho enough project for them since it used shaving cream. These papers will be used to make ATCs for the Arttechniquatcs group.


2 comments:

Lennea said...

Oh! These are GORGEOUS! Maybe if I us shaving cream, I can get MY boys involved!
hugs,
Lennea

Lennea said...

Oh and BTW, would you like to exchange links? I'm adding you to my blog right now.
~Lennea