You can see how much darker the tulips are compared to the daisy and the pears below. This was a fun process, and I think I will try more intricate designs at another time. I used a Speedball Printer's Block and a small Speedball brayer. I also used Speedball Block Printing Ink in Black.I probably used too much ink, because my very first print was all black, but you could see the design through it. I just drew with a pencil very quickly without stressing over perfection. The next steps to these monoprints will be adding torn papers to the images. I will post the collaged prints when I have done that step. The Arttechniques group is doing a swap based on an article in the recent Cloth Paper Scissors on pages 38-39. Check it out and give it a try!