To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Adobe Photoshop Digital Collage Practice

My goal this summer is to gain a better understanding and ability in using Adobe Photoshop. Here is a collage I put together using lots of different elements and brushes. Fun to do! And with Adobe Illustrator, I was able to copy my font for the tag and make the capital F & S much more ornate with Illustrator's "glyphs" palette.
Celebrating 32 years of marriage today! Went and had a pedicure at the Coldwater Creek Spa; true luxury! Dan is going to have his first session with my trainer at 24 Hour Fitness. What better way to celebrate 32 years but with a commitment to get in shape and hopefully stay healthy for another 32!!

2 comments:

Erasmuse said...

Practice? I thought it was a beautiful cover for a new book and was looking to see which book it was!
BEAUTIFUL!

SO beautiful! I was going to guess 14 but someone else did so I'll up my guess to 16. :) Just have to take a chance, I am in such awe of your work!

Pam
"Altered My Muse"
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/

"Every Doll Needs a Home"
http://home.nycap.rr.com/tsmall/2006/indax.html

Beachstudio said...

This is a beautiful collage, very inspiring.