To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Monday, May 12, 2008

Meeting Art Buddies


Being able to meet some of my internet art buddies while on vacation was a real treat. My daughter Ami and I are seen with Regina, a member of Arttechniquesatcs, who lives in Albuquerque. She met us for lunch and then took us to a street fair and a few of her favorite shops. We were able to meet up with Elizabeth, one of my co-authors of Exploring the Latest Trends in Mixed Media Arts, for breakfast, before flying home from Albuquerque airport. Both women were friendly, very knowledgeable about art, and a joy to be with. My daughter and the friend who accompanied me were amazed at how nice internet artist friends are. I have met some wonderful friends through Arttechniques and other Yahoo art groups. It is like having family all over the world!

No comments: