To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend at the Coast


On our walk this morning, the batteries on my camera went dead so I only got this one shot. It is extremely rare for our northern CA coast to be warm and gorgeous without much wind. It was the perfect weekend for the Fisherman's Festival especially since the fishermen can't fish for salmon at all this year. Lots of people went to the festival to support them. Incredible weather!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.