To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ATC Fun


Another ATC made with fabric painted by Cindy Powell, and embellished with beads received in swaps. I had fun using my new sewing machine, a Viking Sapphire 850. It makes sewing a breeze!
I love the colorful fabrics created using ideas from Sherrill Kahn's Creative Embellishments book. Sherrill gave me permission to host swaps and challenges using inspiration from her book which is much appreciated!

3 comments:

~*~Patty said...

WOW, Sherre, this is stunning. I do love blues, it has such great texture and interest!

adam brown said...

look this is the "diet" i told you about you should really enter the site :) bye enter the site

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is