To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Monday, November 12, 2007

Avila Beach Photos







We could see the golf course from our balcony also. This was the 11th hole. Players would tee off across the water to the left.

Mission San Luis Obispo with flowers and shadows.

Avila Barn- a wonderful place to buy local produce and lots of products from CA.

I liked the light coming through the Avila Pier's posts.

We saw several surfers; some waves were pretty high!

2 comments:

Inka said...

I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed these photos. I was raised on the central coast of California and it is good to see home :) When I was a young girl my dad would take us to the Avila hot springs pool every Saturday and follow it up with an ice cream from a little shop down by the beach. I have spent many hours playing on that beach and have a ton of warm memories. I am sure you had the best vacation ever!

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Sherre these photos are breathe taking! I feel as though I was there with you. Thank you for sharing your vacation paradise!