To Think About

"There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart."
Celia Thaxter

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Projects, projects, projects!

It seems like this summer is getting away from me. I was able to visit two artist friends in Utah. One came all the way from Australia to visit! She also went to Art Unraveled, so made good use of her US visit. Keeping up with arttechniquesatcs swaps and others has kept me hopping. My mornings at the gym really eat into my art time, so starting next week I will do my training sessions one hour earlier with the hope of having more productive art time in the afternoons. I find the day doesn't have enough hours for all I want to accomplish. Still working on a very big project which I hope to share more about soon.
Please take the survey, the link is below, and enjoy the free images.

1 comment:

Mary S. Hunt said...

Sherry I have this same time proglem...and the earlier I start tasks doesn't seem to free up the art time I envision.

I wish you much better success with this!

:-)